Protection of Personal Information Principles was created to ensure we preserve the confidentiality, accuracy and security of your personal information. These principles guide us in the collection, use, retention and disclosure of your personal information in all of our Save ‘N Earn stores
What is personal information?
Personal information means any information about an identifiable individual. This includes information such as your name, address, telephone number, birth date, purchase information or e-mail address. As a customer, you provide Save ‘N Earn with this information in a variety of ways, such as using our online shopping service. In every case, Save ‘N Earn adheres to strict guidelines when dealing with your personal information.
Collecting your personal information
- When you provide SAVE ‘N EARN with personal information, we inform you as to why we are collecting it.
- SAVE ‘N EARN obtains your consent for the collection of your personal information. In some instances, where the purpose for collection is obvious, your consent is implied.
- SAVE ‘N EARN asks for your permission to collect additional information that may be useful in serving you in the future.
- SAVE ‘N EARN may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you.
- SAVE ‘N EARN only uses and discloses your personal information for the marketing purposes identified to you when your consent was obtained.
- SAVE ‘N EARN does not provide your personal information for marketing purposes of other organizations without your consent.
- SAVE ‘N EARN keeps your information for as long as necessary and in order to service you better.
- SAVE ‘N EARN may not be able to provide you with access to your personal information where the information cannot be separated from the records of others, cannot be disclosed for reasons of security or commercial confidentiality, or is protected by legal privilege.